(5 of more than 35 INFECTIOUS DISEASES focused publications)
- Shulder S, Tamma PD, Fiawoo S, Dzintars K, Escobar D, Livorsi DJ, Malani AN, Palacio D, Spivak ES, Zimmerman M, Bork JT. Infectious Diseases Consultation Associated with Reduced Mortality in Gram-Negative Bacteremia. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2023 Jul 4.
- Luther VP, Barsoumian AE, Konold VJL, Vijayan T, Balba G, Benson C, Blackburn B, Cariello P, Perloff S, Razonable R, Acharya K, Azar MM, Bhanot N, Blyth D, Butt S, Casanas B, Chow B, Cleveland K, Cutrell JB, Doshi S, Finkel D, Graber CJ, Hazra A, Hochberg NS, James SH, Kaltsas A, Kodiyanplakkal RPL, Lee M, Marcos L, Mena Lora AJ, Moore CC, Nnedu O, Osorio G, Paras ML, Reece R, Salas NM, Sanasi-Bhola K, Schultz S, Serpa JA, Shnekendorf R, Weisenberg S, Wooten D, Zuckerman RA, Melia M, Chirch LM. Inclusion, Diversity, Access, and Equity in Infectious Diseases Fellowship Training: Tools for Program Directors. Open forum infectious diseases. 2023 Jun 1; 10(6):ofad289.
- Tholany J, Suzuki H, Livorsi DJ, Perencevich EN, Goto M. The association of infectious diseases consultation and 30-day mortality rates among veterans with enterococcal bacteraemia: a propensity score-matched retrospective cohort study. Clinical Microbiology and Infection : The Official Publication of The European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 2023 Aug 1; 29(8):1039-1044.
- Bhimraj A, Morgan RL, Shumaker AH, Baden L, Cheng VCC, Edwards KM, Gallagher JC, Gandhi RT, Muller WJ, Nakamura MM, O'Horo JC, Shafer RW, Shoham S, Murad MH, Mustafa RA, Sultan S, Falck-Ytter Y. Infectious Diseases Society of America Guidelines on the Treatment and Management of Patients with COVID-19. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2022 Sep 5.
- Graber CJ, Simon AR, Zhang Y, Goetz MB, Jones MM, Butler JM, Chou AF, Glassman PA. Performance of infectious diseases specialists, hospitalists, and other internal medicine physicians in antimicrobial case-based scenarios: Potential impact of antimicrobial stewardship programs at 16 Veterans' Affairs medical centers. Infection control and hospital epidemiology. 2023 Mar 1; 44(3):400-405.
» View more Citations