(5 of more than 1577 PAIN focused publications)
- Edwards KA, Reed DE, Anderson D, Harding K, Turner AP, Soares B, Suri P, Williams RM. Opening the Black Box of Psychological Treatments for Chronic Pain: A Clinical Perspective for Medical Providers. PM & R : the journal of injury, function, and rehabilitation. 2023 Jan 12.
- Hayes CJ, Gannon MA, Woodward EN, Long CR, George M, Ray-Griffith S, Tobey LR, Goree J. Implementation and Preliminary Effectiveness of a Multidisciplinary Telemedicine Pilot Initiative for Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain in Rural and Underserved Areas at a Major Academic Medical Center. Journal of pain research. 2023 Jan 5; 16:doi.org/10.1007/s13187-022-02253-w.
- Olusanya A, Yearsley A, Brown N, Braun S, Hayes C, Rose E, Connolly B, Dicks M, Beal C, Helmonds B, Peace W, Kirkman B, Nguyen C, Erickson J, Nguyen G, Lukose E, Koek W, Nagpal AS, Trbovich M. Capsaicin 8% Patch for Spinal Cord Injury Focal Neuropathic Pain, a Randomized Controlled Trial. Pain medicine (Malden, Mass.). 2023 Jan 4; 24(1):71-78.
- Grove JL, Young JR, Chen Z, Blakey SM, Beckham JC, Calhoun PS, Dedert EA, Goldston DB, Pugh MJ, Kimbrel NA. Experiential Avoidance, Pain, and Suicide Risk in a National Sample of Gulf War Veterans. Archives of suicide research : official journal of the International Academy for Suicide Research. 2022 Dec 26; 1-15.
- Kerns RD, Davis AF, Fritz JM, Keefe FJ, Peduzzi P, Rhon DI, Taylor SL, Vining R, Yu Q, Zeliadt SB, George SZ. Intervention Fidelity in Pain Pragmatic Trials for Nonpharmacologic Pain Management: Nuanced Considerations for Determining PRECIS-2 Flexibility in Delivery and Adherence. The journal of pain. 2022 Dec 24.
» View more Citations