(5 of more than 460 SUICIDE focused publications)
- Kessler RC, Bauer MS, Bishop TM, Bossarte RM, Castro VM, Demler OV, Gildea SM, Goulet JL, King AJ, Kennedy CJ, Landes SJ, Liu H, Luedtke A, Mair P, Marx BP, Nock MK, Petukhova MV, Pigeon WR, Sampson NA, Smoller JW, Miller A, Haas G, Benware J, Bradley J, Owen RR, House S, Urosevic S, Weinstock LM. Evaluation of a Model to Target High-risk Psychiatric Inpatients for an Intensive Postdischarge Suicide Prevention Intervention. JAMA psychiatry. 2023 Jan 18.
- Houtsma C, Powers J, Raines AM, Bailey M, Barber C, True G. Engaging stakeholders to develop a suicide prevention learning module for Louisiana firearm training courses. Injury epidemiology. 2023 Jan 11; 10(1):3.
- Grove JL, Young JR, Chen Z, Blakey SM, Beckham JC, Calhoun PS, Dedert EA, Goldston DB, Pugh MJ, Kimbrel NA. Experiential Avoidance, Pain, and Suicide Risk in a National Sample of Gulf War Veterans. Archives of suicide research : official journal of the International Academy for Suicide Research. 2022 Dec 26; 1-15.
- Krishnamurti LS, Agha A, Denneson LM, Montgomery AE, Chhatre S, Dichter ME. Gender Differences in Connecting Veterans to Care Through the Veterans Crisis Line: A Mixed Methods Evaluation of Referrals to Suicide Prevention Coordinators. Medical care. 2023 Jan 1; 61(1):50-53.
- Smigelsky MA, Maynard JL, Ford CG, Parker R, Wortmann JH, Meador KG, Fink A, Nieuwsma JA. Increasing chaplain support for veterans at high risk for suicide through targeted outreach: A quality improvement initiative. Journal of health care chaplaincy. 2022 Oct 26; 1-13.
» View more Citations