- Knapp AA, Carroll AJ, Mohanty N, Fu E, Powell BJ, Hamilton A, Burton ND, Coldren E, Hossain T, Limaye DP, Mendoza D, Sethi M, Padilla R, Price HE, Villamar JA, Jordan N, Langman CB, Smith JD. A stakeholder-driven method for selecting implementation strategies: a case example of pediatric hypertension clinical practice guideline implementation. Implementation science communications. 2022 Mar 7; 3(1):25. [view]
- Keddem S, Dichter ME, Hamilton AB, Chhatre S, Sonalkar S. Awareness of HIV Preexposure Prophylaxis Among People at Risk for HIV: Results From the 2017-2019 National Survey of Family Growth. Sexually Transmitted Diseases. 2021 Dec 1; 48(12):967-972. [view]
- Carlson GC, Kelly MR, Mitchell M, Josephson KR, McGowan SK, Culver NC, Kay M, Alessi CA, Fung CH, Washington DL, Hamilton A, Yano EM, Martin JL. Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia for Women Veterans with and without Probable Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Mar 1; 32(2):194-202. [view]
- Bean-Mayberry B, Moreau J, Hamilton AB, Yosef J, Joseph NT, Batuman F, Wight SC, Farmer MM. Cardiovascular Risk Screening among Women Veterans: Identifying Provider and Patient Barriers and Facilitators to Develop a Clinical Toolkit. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Jan 31. [view]
- Scheuner MT, Huynh AK, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Lerner B, Gable AR, Lee M, Simon A, Coeshott R, Hamilton AB, Patterson OV, DuVall S, Russell MM. Demographic Differences Among US Department of Veterans Affairs Patients Referred for Genetic Consultation to a Centralized VA Telehealth Program, VA Medical Centers, or the Community. JAMA Network Open. 2022 Apr 1; 5(4):e226687. [view]
- Apaydin EA, Mohr DC, Hamilton AB, Rose DE, Haskell S, Yano EM. Differences in Burnout and Intent to Leave Between Women's Health and General Primary Care Providers in the Veterans Health Administration. Journal of general internal medicine. 2021 Oct 7. [view]
- Chrystal JG, Dyer KE, Gammage CE, Klap RS, Carney DV, Frayne SM, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Increasing Engagement of Women Veterans in Health Research. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Apr 1; 37(Suppl 1):42-49. [view]
- Cannedy S, Dyer KE, Oishi A, Fenwick KM, Olmos-Ochoa TT, Luger TM, Gideonse TK, Cheney AM, Canelo I, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Managers' and Leaders' Perceptions of Sexual and Gender-Based Public Harassment in the Veterans Health Administration. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Mar 9. [view]
- Yahalom J, Yarns BC, Clair K, Cloitre M, Lang AJ, Hamilton AB. Patient experiences and reported effectiveness of a multimodal short-term pilot therapy group for veteran men with military sexual trauma. Journal of Clinical Psychology. 2022 Mar 24. [view]
- Goodsmith N, Cohen AN, Pedersen ER, Evans E, Young AS, Hamilton AB. Predictors of Functioning and Recovery Among Men and Women Veterans with Schizophrenia. Community mental health journal. 2022 May 28. [view]
- Giannitrapani KF, Holliday JR, Dawson AW, Huynh AK, Hamilton AB, Timko C, Hoggatt KJ. Provider perceptions of challenges to identifying women Veterans with hazardous substance use. BMC health services research. 2022 Mar 4; 22(1):300. [view]
- Iverson KM, Danitz SB, Shayani DR, Vogt D, Stirman SW, Hamilton AB, Mahoney CT, Gerber MR, Dichter ME. Recovering From Intimate Partner Violence Through Strengths and Empowerment: Findings From a Randomized Clinical Trial. The Journal of clinical psychiatry. 2021 Nov 23; 83(1). [view]
- Hartmann L, Hamilton A, van der Merwe A, du Toit S, Xakayi W, Hunt X. Self-identified intervention priorities amongst women with road accident-acquired physical disabilities in South Africa. African journal of disability. 2022 Feb 25; 11:867. [view]
- Fenwick KM, Potter SJ, Klap R, Dyer KE, Relyea MR, Yano EM, Luger TM, Bergman AA, Chrystal JG, Hamilton AB. Staff and Patient Perspectives on Bystander Intervention Training to Address Patient-Initiated Sexual Harassment in Veterans Affairs Healthcare Settings. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2021 Nov 1; 31(6):576-585. [view]
- Young AS, Chang ET, Cohen AN, Oberman R, Chang DT, Hamilton AB, Lindamer LA, Sanford J, Whelan F. The Effectiveness of a Specialized Primary Care Medical Home for Patients with Serious Mental Illness. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Apr 5. [view]
- Knight SJ, Haibach JP, Hamilton AB, Whittle J, Ono SS, Butler J, Flower M, Ray CD, Pugh MJ, Zickmund SL. Veteran Engagement in Health Services Research: a Conceptual Model. Journal of general internal medicine. 2022 Apr 1; 37(Suppl 1):94-98. [view]
- Carlson GC, Than CT, Rose D, Brunner J, Chanfreau-Coffinier C, Canelo IA, Klap R, Bean-Mayberry B, Agrawal A, Hamilton AB, Gerber MR, Yano EM. What Drives Women Veterans' Trust in VA Healthcare Providers? Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Mar 30. [view]
- Shayani DR, Danitz SB, Low SK, Hamilton AB, Iverson KM. Women Tell All: A Comparative Thematic Analysis of Women's Perspectives on Two Brief Counseling Interventions for Intimate Partner Violence. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2022 Feb 22; 19(5). [view]
- Chrystal JG, Frayne S, Dyer KE, Moreau JL, Gammage CE, Saechao F, Berg E, Washington DL, Yano EM, Hamilton AB. Women Veterans' Attrition from the VA Health Care System. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2022 Mar 1; 32(2):182-193. [view]
- Fenwick KM, Golden RE, Frayne SM, Hamilton AB, Yano EM, Carney DV, Klap R, VA Women. Women Veterans' Experiences of Harassment and Perceptions of Veterans Affairs Health Care Settings During a National Anti-Harassment Campaign. Women's health issues : official publication of the Jacobs Institute of Women's Health. 2021 Nov 1; 31(6):567-575. [view]
- Hunt X, van der Merwe A, Xakayi W, Du Toit S, Hartmann L, Hamilton A. Correction to: The Characteristics of Romantic Partnerships in Women with Acquired Physical Disabilities: Intersecting and Compounded Vulnerabilities in a Community Sample in South Africa. Sexuality and Disability. 2021 Dec 1; 39(4):1-1. [view]
None at this time.
None at this time.
None at this time.
None at this time.