Not yet available.
Not yet available.
External Links for this Project
- Elder NC, Brungs SM, Nagy M, Kudel I, Render ML. Intensive care unit nurses' perceptions of safety after a highly specific safety intervention. Quality & Safety in Health Care. 2008 Feb 1; 17(1):25-30. [view]
- Szaflarski M, Kudel I, Cotton S, Leonard AC, Tsevat J, Ritchey PN. Multidimensional assessment of spirituality/religion in patients with HIV: conceptual framework and empirical refinement. Journal of Religion and Health. 2012 Dec 1; 51(4):1239-60. [view]
- Kudel I, Cotton S, Szaflarski M, Holmes WC, Tsevat J. Spirituality and religiosity in patients with HIV: a test and expansion of a model. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine. 2011 Feb 1; 41(1):92-103. [view]
- Kudel I, Edwards R, Raja S, Haythornthwaite J, Heinberg LJ. The association of perceived partner-related social support with self-reported outcomes in women post-mastectomy. Journal of Health Psychology. 2008 Nov 1; 13(8):1030-9. [view]
- Kudel I, Tsevat J, Justice A. Identification of Latent Groups Using Veterans’ Responses on the HIV Symptom Inventory. Paper presented at: VA HSR&D National Meeting; 2008 Mar 1; Baltimore, MD. [view]
- Cotton SC, McGrady MM, Kudel IK, Rosenthal SR. Recent trends in measuring Religiosity/Spirituality in adolescent health outcomes research. Poster session presented at: Society for Spirituality, Theology and Health Annual Meeting; 2008 Mar 1; Durham, NC. [view]
- Kudel IK, Edwards ME, Tsevat JT. Using item response theory to place nominal groups on an ordinal scale. Poster session presented at: PROMISE Annual Conference; 2008 Mar 1; Bethesda, MD. [view]
- Kudel KI, Edwards ME, Tsevat JT, VACS Aging Cohort Study Team. Using the Nominal Model to Correct for Violations of Local Independence. Poster session presented at: Objective Measurement International Annual Conference; 2008 Sep 1; Bethesda, MD. [view]
Treatment - Observational