HSR&D/QUERI VA Central Office Staff,
Seminar date: 5/3/2022
Description: Your research project is approved; what are the next steps?
The Just-In-Time (JIT) process will now be managed in the eRA JIT module. HSR&D will hold a CyberSeminar on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, from 2:00 – 3:30 pm ET to go over JIT requirements. It is imperative that newly awarded PIs and team members (PI, AO, ACOS, Project manager) attend the JIT Cyberseminar. Not having a good understanding of the JIT requirements or not being familiar with the new JIT system may cause a delay in the start date and release of funds.
This training will cover the following topics:
1. New JIT in eRA process; NEW REQUIREMENTS
2. Preparing HSR&D revised budgets: NEW REQUIREMENTS
3. Submitting for OMB Exemption, DSMB, and Clinical Trials Registration
4. Surveys and interviews: submitting for Union Notification or OASC
5. Other issues related to start dates and submission timeline